When new clients call our office, there are two questions they always ask:
1. DO I EVEN HAVE A CASE?
2. HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH?
So we put together a guide that explains what makes a strong injury case and how insurance companies and lawyers determine the value of a case.
In this guide, you will find out:
- The three main factors that determine an injury case's value
- What happens when there is no coverage to pay for your damages
- What happens when the accident was partially your fault
- The types of damages you could be compensated for
- How to document your injury to make sure you get the maximum compensation you deserve
- and more
How to Get Your FREE Guide
To access this guide full of information on how your case's value is determined, we just need your first name and email address. You will be able to view the guide immediately, and you will also get a digital copy in your email shortly after.
Requesting this information does not make us your attorneys or you our client. We will not sell or trade your information to any third parties.