After an injury that was someone else's fault, you deserve to be made whole.
And while nothing can ever completely erase the accident that injured you, a fair settlement will go a long way.
But before you set out seeking compensation, you need to know about these seven fatal mistakes many injury victims make that can wreck your chance of getting a fair settlement.
In this guide, you will find out:
- Why you don't have to (and shouldn't) listen to everything the insurance company tells you
- Why the type of doctor you see after an injury is really important
- How trying not to make a big deal about the accident can really hurt you in the long run
- What you should and should not say to your lawyer
- How insurance companies decide if they should believe you or not
- How social media can totally ruin your chance of getting a fair settlement
- Three types of lawyers you should stay away from and why