Wondering if you really need an attorney for your car wreck claim?
Download "The DIY Guide to Settling Your Claim Without an Attorney," to find out if you should and how you can handle your case yourself.
I'll be honest...in most injury cases, you will be better off hiring an attorney. But it is definitely possible to handle your injury case on your own in some situations. If you have a small claim with minor injuries and very little medical treatment, you might consider handling your case yourself. If you think you'd like to settle your claim on your own without an attorney, download the free digital copy of my book The DIY Guide to Settling Your Claim Without an Attorney.
In this guide, you will find out:
- The kind of injury case that can be handled without an attorney
- How to get your medical bills paid while your claim is pending
- How to document your accident the right way
- What to say and what not to say to the insurance adjuster
- The documents you'll need for settling your claim
- How to figure out your case's value
- What you should do if the other person did not have insurance
- Tips for negotiating with the insurance company
- What to do once you've reached an agreement with the insurance company
Our guide also includes:
- A medical authorization letter template
- A lost wages documentation template
- A police report request letter
- A demand letter template
How to Get Your FREE Download
To access this step-by-step guide on settling your car wreck case yourself, we just need your first name and email address. You will be sent to a page where you can view the download immediately, and you will receive an email with a copy as well.
Requesting this information does make you my client or me your attorney. And don't worry, we will not sell or trade your information to any third parties.